Saturday, August 7, 2010

Screaming Inside

Tonight I lost an old friend.  She was only three years younger than me.  She was a mother of two small children and a wife.  She was so vibrant and so beautiful.  I've known her since I was 17.  And she's gone.



Ah sweetie...I'm crying as I write this...I don't want it to be true but I know it is...I know that we grew apart after I left Brandon, but I have always loved you. You were always this beautiful ray of sunshine that loved to do her own thing, her own way. I loved that about you...you took life on full force and did it your way. I remember the times we went out and the times we shared and the times with Dawson and Jason and discussing decorating your place and all the little amazing accomplishments that Dawson had. I can't imagine things changed but they have. Your legacy is your two children and the memories you made with your husband and your family. I will always love you Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment