Friday, August 13, 2010

Losing Weight...

Losing weight is hard...especially when you find it hard to be motivated because your whole life is out of wack...

This month after weighing in at Weight Watchers, I have consistently been down every single week!  Yay!  A couple of times it wasn't a lot, but I have to focus on going down.  In truth, I only lost 3.8 pounds, but I have to be proud of those pounds lost.  I'm determined to do this all the way.  It's not about focusing on a number for me, it's about being the healthiest I can be.  I've been doing this so far for about 3 months I guess, and going down 1 size is not bad for me.  If it takes me 2 years then I'm fine with that.  My goal is to lose weight the healthy way.

In Canadian sizes, I've dropped to a plus size 18 (from a 20) in tops, and in the bottoms, I've dropped from a size 20/22 to a 18/20.  The only real goal I've made for right now is that I desperately want to get into a size 12.  When I get there, I'll make some other goals.

What's hard though is doing proper meals...summer gets really messed up and that's what I'm struggling with right now.  I'm determined to take some hamburger out of the freezer tonight so I can make my Mexican Salad Topper.  It's super yummy, high in fiber, and really nice in the summer.  So tomorrow?  My goal is to make a proper meal.  You're to keep me in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment