Monday, August 16, 2010

New Art Work For Sale

So, this will be my last post from home tomorrow as I'm handing in my gadgets to my cable company for internet.  I'm still going to be posting, but it will be from the public library for the next while. 

So I think I mentioned before that I had some new work coming out, and I finally have it available for you guys to see!

This is one piece available.  I don't know if you can tell in the picture but there is one crack in it from the location that previously had it, so this one is one sale.

Quilt Block Regular $80
Now on Sale for $25
Inuskuk square stepping stone.  Black glass.  Approximately 10 1/2 inches by 10 1/2 inches and nearly 1 inch thick. 
Price:  $40


Polar Bear on Ice.   Small crack in polar bear from previous venue.  Regular $150
Sale $60

Small round Fish stepping stone in metallic blue, metallic white, and orange. 
Price $25.00


Pink Water Lily.  On sale due to air bubbles and rippling on side.  Regular $25
On Sale for $10



Small round inukshuk, approximately 7 1/2 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.  Regular $25.  On Sale for $20 due to a couple of faint lines from contact paper


Silver stepping stone, approximately 7 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches and 1 inch thick.  Shades of silver, cream, black, and metallic wine.  Price $40

No comments:

Post a Comment