Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I think apart of me is in mourning.  A part of me misses certain things about my old life so much...I miss my painted walls, my furniture, my gardens, the way I had things arranged.  I miss being confident to walk into a place knowng people automatically.  Things have been a huge adjustment, and I know with everything within me that this has been the right move, it doesn't make it easier. 

I don't think it's a matter of feeling sorry for myself-I think I have gone through an awful lot in a short period of time and I'm adjusting.  It's just hard not feeling settled or at home.  I'm starting to love this little town I'm in, but it would be so nice to have a home that you're proud to come home to every day.  I'm hoping with income tax (when I finally get my t4s), that I can get some furniture for the living room.  It's just been very difficult and as much as I appreciate this fresh start, well, fresh starts don't come without their price.

In general am I okay?  Yes, just doing what I can to train my thoughts to be positive about this all...I'm glad I made this move and really, I know that it will do good things for me...I just have to be patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment