Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Heart Nate Berkus

So if any of you haven't checked out Nate Berkus' new show yet, you must.  It's unbelievable and it's for the everyday person.  I don't know if you're like me, but I often get fed up with some of the other shows out there as they do things that I could never do (for financial and creative reasons).  His show?  Totally doable.  He focuses on the home and stories around the home and decorating on the cheap.  I tell you, he's my kind of man. 

I've been putting some of his tips to good use and in posts to come, I'll be showing you pictures of what I've done using his suggestions.  I'm also going to be sharing some of the things that have worked for me as I know cheap....

But in the meantime, you must check out his show...it's a MUST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment