Thursday, August 27, 2009

Daily Struggles

You ever have those days where everything seems to get to you or rub you the wrong way? Yeah...that's my day today. I'm stressing about everything-from money (was waiting for a $600 cheque to be put in my bank account which I just found out now is not going in), to school (a lot to do), friendships, when to keep my yap shut, and finishing up committments.

Sometimes I wish that one could just wave a magic wand and that everything would be okay. That everything would be great. Do I have a good life? Yes, I do, and I'm not trying to take anything for granted (though we all do in some way). But I feel like I need a break. I need a vacation from my life.

When I was young, all I wanted to do was to grow up. Growing up isn't easy. There's a lot of responsibility, whether or not you want it. Sometimes, you just want to go back and freeze a moment. But the past is behind us, and all we can do is move forward. So as much as I feel discouraged today, I'm going to look to tomorrow as a brighter, newer day. Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes.

Update: my cheque from work wasn't put into my bank account, nor was a cheque i was expecting worth a hefty bit of something...I have to go collect my cheque on Monday (an hour drive away), get someone to sign it there, and then go Keeshkeemaqua to find someone to sign it there...I pray that I can get it Monday, or I could be in a bit of a bind.

No comments:

Post a Comment