Monday, May 2, 2011

Changing Patterns

So I have started making some changes in my life-I've started working out regularly, which is a big first step.  Next is to really start working on eating regular meals that are healthy and high in fruits and vegetables.  One thing I've found with me moving to the sticks is that my consumption of veggies have gone way down...so that's one thing I really need to change.

Why the changes?  I just want to start focusing on me, and what it means to be healthy.  For so long, I have always had stress with whether or not I would have a job, etc and now that that's out of the way, well, it's time to take time for me.

The workout itself is going very well...I work out to the Wii, walking, or at work.  I'm finding that I can only rely on myself to be motivated-which is okay.  This is about me, isn't it?

And hopefully somewhere along the way, I'll start feeling a lot better and have more energy.  Boy, do I need some!

No comments:

Post a Comment