Friday, April 22, 2011

Toils of the Week

I don't know about other people, but I find when I get sick, I get more emotional.  Whether it be cranky or crying, I usually end up retreating to being by myself.  It's enough that I have to put up with my company, rather than anyone else to deal with me.

There are tiny moments that I wish there was someone to take care of me-bring me soup or something to drink-but I can get over that quite fast!

I've had more adventures in flat tires and being stranded on the highway, locking myself out of my house, and buying 200 subs at Subway for a fundraiser.  I helped throw my first baby shower.  Eventful?  Sure.  Boring.  Oh, no.

I'm looking forward to a tiny bit more relaxed week-it'll be good.  And honestly, it's okay.  I have people looking out for me so I guess in a little way they are helping to take care of me.  Life could be a heck of a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment