Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bad Mood Day

You ever have those days where you just feel like a complete witch (not the word I mean to use, but I'm still a little too proper to spell it out here on the web)?  Well, that was me today.  I don't know how you react to things, but when I know I'm not in a great mood, the last thing I want to be is around people.  I can barely stand my own company let alone someone else's.  Am I that horrible of a person?  No, but I'm human and thus, I'm flawed.

Do I know what made me upset?  Yup.  What it something to be that upset about?  Probably not, but I couldn't shake my head around it.  When it stares you in the face for a whole day, it's kind of hard to shake.

On top of it all, I am my own worst enemy.  I'll think about things, analyze things until I go nuts.  I'm not feeling nuts anymore, but I also know that I haven't let go.  I'm not good at letting go.  I'm not a great person that way.  I hold grudges, even resentments.  That's a really bad side of me...something I know I need to continue to work on...in the meantime, I'm gonna take my feelings to the bathtub...a nice soak might be just the start of turning things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment