Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So the past many months, well, it's been a struggle.  I've felt like a wayward stranger-not knowing my place or where I fit in.  It's affected me on so many different levels but I appreciate this.  I've been forced to grow and broaden my horizons.  It's been a very long time since I could say I was happy.  Now, I might not be happy with everything, but I do have happiness with parts of my life-something I couldn't really even say before.

I still don't know my place-I know it's at school, but outside of work, I have no clue where my life is heading.  I'm preparing for another move the moment that I know it's safe to go (to have secure employment) and knowing there is one (housing is that scarce)...I have to be closer to work as the amount of travel I'm doing is absolutely ridiculous.  It has me tired beyond belief.

Inspiration is something I'm still fighting and I'm hoping in the next couple of months, that'll change.  As hard as it's been, I know it's been worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment