Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sledgehammer Please???

Okay, I really wish I had a sledgehammer.  I'd like to take it to some walls.  I'm beyond frustrated with how life is going at the moment.  Am I angry?  Nope.  If I was, I'd be saying more.  I'm just FRUSTRATED...hence wanting to do some damage.  I like tearing down walls.  I'd also settle for breaking plates.  But I have an appreciation of my dinner plates.  The truth?  I'm too cheap to break plates.  I want to so badly but I see it as a waste of good plates.  Years ago on the news, I saw a bar in Japan that had smashing plates as one of its things to do-I think that's a great idea.  I'd like to go to that bar.

Right now, it's like I take one step forward and two steps back.  I jump through hoops and then get sucker-punched.  I hate it...I keep reminding myself that this time is an excellent opportunity to take some risks and move out of my comfort zone.  I've been out of my comfort zone for a while though.  I wish God would decide to pull the plug and say, "this is where you should be".  Yup...that's my perogative...

No comments:

Post a Comment