Thursday, September 2, 2010

No Internet=No Fun

So in my quest to save every little cent that I can because of tough times, my cutting the internet has really hit me.  Boy is it hard...I don't think I realized how much personal time I spent on the internet.  Yes, I get to go to the local library which I am extremely grateful for.  But when the library is shut down for a week, oh my....it was like being stuck inside for a week when there's a massive blizzard going on.

I'm doing okay.  Had an interview last week, have one tomorrow, so we'll see.  It's been tough...but one thing I've learned is that sometimes you just have to lay your pride aside and ask for help.  If I didn't do that, I wouldn't have made it.  I really didn't think that I was that proud of a person but after all of this and knowing how hard it was to ask for help, that's probably something that I need to continue to work on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment