Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pet Peeve

So I have a huge pet peeve, but it's not really the other person's fault that they're doing it...

Wanna know my pet peeve?  It's when you're busy doing something on the computer and people keep interrupiting you with constant chatter, either through facebook, email, etc...They can't help it.  They're being friendly, but it's not like you can tell them to get lost...I usually have some friendly chatter first followed by I'm pretty busy right now, can I talk to you later?  You know who has joined the club now???  My mother, of all people.  My mother has learned all about the internet and even has her own laptop.  She's not just the queen of texts now, you can throw in emails and facebook.  Yup, even facebook.  There is nothing sacred anymore... 

No comments:

Post a Comment