Saturday, July 24, 2010

Okay, it's me again...I figured something out or had a revelation.  Whatever you want to call it, it makes sense.  I am a purpose driven person, and I'm not talking about the book.  My life has been based on purpose and really only focused on one thing; teaching.  Now that that's gone, I'm feeling lost and without purpose.  Chi-Ching.  Does it make me feel better?  No, but it makes sense.  Right now I have no real purpose.  There's no one for me to take care of and no one for me to make a difference to right now.  I know that things will turn around and everything will make sense somewhere along the way.  When the one thing that is so precious to you is stripped away, you're left feeling naked, vulnerable, and scared.  I am right now naked, vulnerable, and scared.  I don't know what's coming next.  I have to keep telling myself that that can be good.  It's a chance to grow and to expand and to move in a new direction.  But damn, it's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment