Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some New Developments...

So finally, I may have some news...I have two job interviews this week...TWO!   One is for a teaching position and the other is for an Aboriginal Coordinator for a school division.  The one that interests me the most is the latter as I would get to work on creating better education for students that are native-provide strategies, apply for grants, work with various individuals, etc.  It has me really excited about its prospects-it's right in line there with my Masters.  It is in another area of Manitoba, which would require me to move, but I'm okay with that.  Seriously.  I just feel like there's been so much dragging me down that it would be really nice to go on a new path.  So we'll see.  The teaching one is tomorrow, and then Thursday is Remembrance Day, and then the coordinator position interview is on Friday.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that things start heading into a good direction.  I'm truly ready for a fresh start and ready to change up from being comfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment