Friday, February 12, 2010

Catching Up...

Sorry that I haven't written in a while, but here you go...recap of all that's been going on...

Things To Make a Woman Laugh:

Grade 1 Student:  "Can I ask you a personal question, Miss Phillips?"

Me:  "Sure"

Grade 1 Student:  "Do you have a man?"

Me:  "Not right now, did you have someone in mind?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(talking about Sesame Street characters in the breakfast program...)

Grade 2 Student:  "Is Oscar the Grouch your husband?"

Things To Make A Woman Blush:

I went to an amazing benefit concert for Haiti last weekend in the city at the beautiful Pantages theatre (a first!!), and saw a Jamaican man in his 60s who was singing, dancing dances that had me shielding my eyes and then he did the splits...I tell you I'd say that guy is probably a lady's man!

Things To Make a Woman Cry:

My uncle thankfully made it back from Haiti safe, but his pictures were devastating.  You can't even begin to imagine how people's lives can get back to normal when you see what they must deal with.

Things To Make a Woman Huff and Puff:

Oh my goodness, I am realizing how out of shape I've been...i admit, i've been lazy and wow am I paying for it...I bought a Wii and boy does it make me huff and puff...i'm slowly getting better, but yup...

No comments:

Post a Comment