Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weight Watchers (again)

So, I've done it.  I'm back at Weight Watchers...

This is my third time.  3rd time's a charm right?  Well, this time I have something truly motivating me which I don't think really motivated me before.  My health.  I want to be as healthy as I can-and I know that it involves me losing some weight.  It's not that I'm even unhappy with what I see in the mlirror-but I can do a lot better for me.  I've had blood pressure problems since I was maybe 18.  And I went up 10 points on the top recently.  I just figured out last night, that I had gained 20 pounds and not even realized it.  My clothes fit the same pretty much but it sure explains the jump.

I want to stick with this, and I want to achieve success.  I know that it's going to be hard and I'm going to have to change a few bad habits.  No more Little Caesar's.  No more bags of chips (and I mean a whole bag).  I'm going to monitor what I'm putting into my body and why.  I have to stop being lazy and get my ass in gear.  I need to be the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment