Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Really trying to make lemonaid...

So I truly am trying to make lemonaid from the lemons but it's almost like I have too many lemons...if you haven't figured out by now, I'm talking in metaphors.  Right now, well, I just really need a break. Everybody keeps telling me look at the bright side of things.  I'm trying, I really am but sometimes you just need to break down.  Sometimes you need to let it out and right now, I'm pretty weak right now.  People mean well, they do, but sometimes there's more comfort in silence than empty words.  Sometimes, all I want is for someone to say I'm sorry your having a rough time and not to fill the topic up with crap.  Sorry if I sound crude, but right now, I don't want fancy words.  I just want what I feel to be respected.  Some are doing that well.  Others are making me feel worse.  It's been a really shitty day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment