Monday, March 29, 2010

So i'm starting to become technically savvy...I bought a blackberry!!  Can I say I'm in love?  This is new for me this cell phone craze.  I've had cell phones in teh past but not like this.  I'm actually planning on cutting my landline.  The blackberry does everything.  I've started using the calender as a day planner, I get to check the weather everyday from the weather network, check my facebook, and can still see who's trying to reach me.  I love it.  So this is another new experience for me.  I'm having to be taught and learn and it's a whole new experience.  There's so much to do, and right now I still only know a tiny bit!


I've started to get into the yard which is awesome therapy.  I've planted pots with dahlias and calla lilies and started cutting down all of last year's perennials.  This is my second year in this location so i'm hoping for more of a wow factor.  I'll insert pictures from last summer so you all can see.  It's a big yard and I plan on putting a huge garden in the corner where the two fences meet, shown in the second photo


No comments:

Post a Comment